The National Law Enforcement Memorial and Museum’s monthly newsletter, The Rose and Shield Insider, just went out and it featured some wonderful news. Active and retired law enforcement officers can visit the museum for free on Saturdays during 2022.
Tickets are free for survivors for the first year and for children under twelve years of age also. Tickets can be purchased here.
This month’s The Rose and Shield Insider also featured:
- Webinar: In-Depth Review of Traffic-Related Cases in 2021
- NEW: CALEB Network Roundtables – First Event on Feb. 3!
- Enjoy DC from the Air!
- Seeking Volunteers: Law Enforcement Officers and Supporters
- Enforcing the 14th: The Promise to Protect, February 24, at 6:30 p.m.
- Officers of the Month: December 2021
- Monthly Report of Official Line-of-Duty Fallen Heroes
- Create your will in 20 minutes –– for free!
The full newsletter for this month of The Rose and Shield Insider can be viewed here. For more information about the National Law Enforcement Memorial and Museum, visit their website here.